The best night clubs and Nightlife in Casablanca
Nightlife in Casablanca
Casablanca is the largest city in Morocco. Casablanca could be the exception. With a more European feel for the rest of the country, perhaps due to his and some nightclubs. The Corniche area has the hottest places, where people summers. There are also some places to see traditional dances and music. It has a variety of clubs, bars and pubs to choose from, where you can spend the most exceptional night with your friends or loved ones. From Irish pubs to the most sophisticated halls, here are the 10 best bars for a unique night in Casablanca!
The Top clubs Nightlife in Casablanca
1. VIP Club: On a hill next to the Ain Diab tram terminal, this expensive and long-standing place has a more inclusive atmosphere than many clubs in the city, with a large dance floor and good DJs.
2. Petit Poucet: a hard relic of the 1920s, this bar and café was where Saint-Exupéry, the French author and aviator, Edith Piaf used to spend his time in Casablanca.
3. Le Kimmy’z: Located in the Gauthier neighborhood, this amazing restaurant / bar promises an excellent night with your friends. With loud pop music filling the rooms, you can enjoy your glass of white wine while chatting with everyone in the room. The people here are really friendly and use this bar to expand their network.
4. Le Jefferson: this bar opens every day from 5 p.m. At 1 a.m., it is small and cozy and even offers exceptional dishes for when you are hungry. It is the perfect place to start the night with a couple of friends and good music.
5. Maison B: Maison B is a restaurant / club that has a bar area that is worth visiting. The restaurant and bar are open from 7 p.m., and you can enjoy a drink or two while watching the room fill with all kinds of people, listen to good music and watch fantastic dancers. The decoration is also very sophisticated, with dim lights and comfortable velvet chairs.
6. Peter’s Lounge: This amazing lounge / bar is located in the heart of Casablanca. Its sophisticated but cozy look will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. You can enjoy a drink at the square bar in the middle of the room or at the high tables next to the glass windows while listening to modern music and watching people interact.
7. The Jame’s Rooftop: This bar is like no other in the city, as it is located on the roof of a hotel in Casablanca and has an incredible atmosphere. The decoration is very nice, with wooden furniture, high tables and plants everywhere. You can order a mojito while looking at the city and watching the sunset. Many popular faces hang out here, like the American Moroccan rapper French Montana.
8. Sky 28: Located on the 28th floor of the Kenzi Tower Hotel, which is one of the Twin Center of Casablanca, this incredible bar offers an unimaginable view of the entire city, to the Hassan II Mosque. They offer cocktails and snacks with this exceptional view and, in the background, there is soothing music to make you feel relaxed.
9. Armstrong Casablanca: one of the few clubs in the city where you can dance with live music, with a different theme every night: Tuesday is open mic night, Wednesday is Afro Jam and Friday is party night with DJ and live bands. .
10. Le Cabestan: This amazing restaurant offers a bar with one of the best views of Casablanca, as it is located just above the sea. The atmosphere is very sophisticated here and although the drinks are a bit expensive, it is definitely worth it. You can sit at the bar and enjoy the view of the lighthouse just ahead while listening to modern music.