The best night clubs and Nightlife in Dubai
Dubai nightlife is vibrant and exotic. Dubai has a lot to offer regarding nightlife; It provides the right kind of environment to accommodate safely but at the same time a wild experience. The emirate hosts some of the most popular nightclub nights in the world. It is home to many talented DJs and also regularly hosts the best known around the world. The club scene here starts from Thursday, since, in the Gulf region, Friday and Saturday are considered the weekend. Most clubs also offer exclusive ladies’ nights on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. The diverse and varied nightlife of Dubai has a lot to offer in nightlife bets and the Emirate regularly welcomes some of the world’s most sought-after artists, including Solomun, David Guetta, Carl Cox or 50 Cent, as well as more artists underground. They visit Dubai weekly.
There is a wide range of bars and clubs in Dubai, but due to the various licensing laws in the United Arab Emirates, most of these are located inside or connected to hotels. The legal drinking age in Dubai is 21 years and nightclubs always adhere to this rule. For visitors, a passport is an acceptable form of identification, while for residents, an Emirates ID or driver’s license will be sufficient. If you plan to drink alcohol, be sure to take a taxi back home or wherever you go; The UAE has an absolute zero tolerance approach to drinking and driving and the police are very attentive; Being caught will guarantee jail time.
While most clubs open around 9/10 p.m. and they usually close before 3:00 a.m., there are certain clubs such as BASE Dubai and White Dubai that remain open until 4AM, this is usually because a special license is granted. Therefore, whether you are looking to dress for one night at one of the best nightclubs in Dubai or just for an informal night with some friends, there are many party places to choose from.
The Top clubs Nightlife in Dubai
Nightlife in Dubai
1. 1OAK: This American export arrived in Dubai with great emotion. While it has failed to reach the same heights as its Los Angeles and Las Vegas counterparts, it is still a great addition to the Dubai nightclub scene. Open Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 11 pm-3am. JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
2. BOA: This is a completely modern place, we mean it, scruffy dress is not allowed, it really recovers as the night progresses. Spread over a variety of levels, this lounge bar has a relaxed atmosphere effortlessly and is equally elegant.
Open every day from 8 p. M. A 3 a. M. V Hotel Dubai, Curio Collection by Hilton
3. Cavalli Club: an institution in the Dubai scene that manages to transform from room to club every night of the week, therefore, whether you are looking for a brunch, drinks at the bar or a full party, it’s guaranteed. that. Open every day from 8.30pm to 3am. Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road
4. Industrial Avenue: the club that tries to be anything but a club has done everything possible to be recognized as an alternative club to go to. No fireworks firing from huge bottles, no gleaming dresses and no VIP areas. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9 pm-3am. The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Al Sufouh Road.
5. The Secret Room: a new participant in Dubai nightlife, this intimate nightclub has already developed a sense of luxury and a loyal audience. Call to enter the guest list, as that is the only way you enter. Open from Tuesday to Thursday from 11 p. M. A 3 a. M. FIVE Palm Jumeirah Dubai
6. Toy Room Dubai: The second version of this famous London nightclub is more spacious and elegant than its predecessor. Drinks are expensive, but there are regular deals for ladies and theme nights throughout the week. Open Monday to Wednesday from 11 p.m. at 4 a.m. Meydan Racecourse, Nad Al Sheba.
7. White Dubai: Located on the roof of the grandstand circuit in Meydan, The White Dubai is the largest and most exclusive club in the city. The roof, which offers an incredible view of the city skyline, is an open and ultra-modern high-tech space that has become one of Dubai’s most popular nightlife destinations: nights full of energy, thunderous music, incredible Light shows and an energy dance floor to dance under the stars.
8. Club Boudoir: Open every day from 22.00 to 3.00. Open since 2002 and located inside the Dubai Marine Beach Resort, in the heart of the Jumeira district, Boudoir is one of the best clubs in Dubai. Inspired by the Parisian club once, this club is frequented by the rich and the people of high society in Dubai and exudes luxury and opulence in every corner, with huge crystal chandeliers, red sofas and an electrifying and elegant atmosphere. The club can accommodate about 600 people and makes a very rigid selection at the entrance, but for women it is much easier. On Tuesdays, women drink free champagne all night. The musical events are different every night with each event dedicated to a different musical genre and the club often hosts the best DJs in the world, in addition to hosting hundreds of international celebrities.
9. Armani / Privé: located in the tallest skyscraper in the world, the Burj Khalifa, Armani Privé is one of the most exclusive clubs in Dubai. The dress code is very strict and prices are inaccessible to mere mortals, but once inside, the style and class of the place will really leave you speechless. This oasis of luxury and fun embodies the essence of the Giorgio Armani brand, with a decoration for the Armani Casa collections and strict geometric and chromatic options. The rich and fashionable young people of Dubai gather here to show and celebrate. Between live performances and a night set of resident and international DJs, the crazy party all night in the tallest building in the world. Open from Tuesday and Thursday to Sunday from 23.00 to 3.00 a.m.
10. N’Dulge Club: Located at the Atlantis Palm Hotel, N’Dulge is a symbol of Dubai nightlife. This superclub by impressive size is divided into three areas, each with a very different character: N’Dulge Arena, Lounge and Terrace. L’Arena, open on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, host of exciting club nights, while the Lounge, in collaboration with the famous Nobu restaurant, serves delicious exquisite dishes to satisfy food lovers. The terrace is an outdoor place where guests can enjoy the lush landscape while dancing under the stars. The music is a mixture of R’n’B and hip hop and the best nights are Friday and Wednesday, free entry for women.