The best night clubs and Nightlife in Ibiza
There are a lot of stuff going on in Ibiza, and if you don’t have someone to walk you through the basics, it can seem a bit overwhelming. Here, we’ve put together some simple advice guides on the clubbing scene for those of you popping your Ibiza Cherry for the first time; the aim being to give you a bit of basic knowledge to help you get the most out of your holiday.
A typical day might be spent chilling on one of our amazing beaches or partying with your friends on one of the many boat parties. Followed by watching the sunset and then a bite to eat. Then moving on into town for some drinks, mingling and maybe a bit of a dance. From there the legendary Ibiza clubs are calling you for a big night with your favourite DJs.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Ibiza
- Pacha Ibiza : Pacha is inextricably linked with Ibiza – it’s a club with a reputation that’s grown in line with the reputation of the island itself over the years. As a result, it’s a club that’s held dearly in the affections of locals, and is considered a ‘must visit’ for tourists making their Ibiza debut. These days, with over four decades of party-planning under its belt, it boasts one of the biggest rosters of talent on the White Isle. Take your pick from the cream of the electronic music crop, with everything from underground to mainstream to pop classics from the past being represented.
- Ushuaia Ibiza : Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel is the ultimate destination on the white island for lovers of plush rooms, pure luxury, gastronomic variety and excellence, the beach club of dreams, international events, top DJs and the #1 open air club in the world. Ibiza’s most renowned and exclusive venue, an ambience definitive of a summer in the Balearics in a modern setting, designed to be extraordinary from breakfast to your bed with once in a lifetime experiences in between. Ushuaïa Ibiza is the ideal choice for those who come to Ibiza for the best beach and pool parties. With live performances of the top DJs in the world, the most exclusive day and night ambience in a modern setting and designed with all kinds of comforts, luxuries and VIP services.
- Privilege Ibiza : Privilege Ibiza is recognised as the biggest club in the world by the Guinness World Records and its history is closely linked to the development of nightlife in Ibiza and the culture of the DJ sound. A community swimming pool which decades later became the biggest club in the world, Privilege´s trajectory is the stuff of legends. Its long history over the course of two decades as KU and more than 25 years as Privilege, makes it a unique place in the world and a must see if you´re in Ibiza. Experience the awe of entering the mammoth club to be united with thousands of revellers under the same roof.
- Blue Marlin Ibiza : Over the years, it’s become the definition of how to live it up Ibiza-VIP-style, and has become such a popular destination for the rich and famous that there is an official Blue Marlin water taxi service, employed to ferry the exclusive clientele to the bar from their private yachts.
- Amnesia Club Ibiza : Some of the best DJs in the world have joined us including Sven Väth, Chase & Status, Marco Carola, Carl Cox, Paul Van Dyk, Skrillex and Diplo to name a few. Special live performances from Underworld, Public Enemy, Tinie Tempah, Snoop Dogg and 50 cent have also taken place on our stages over the years. Naomi Campbell, Puff Daddy, Mick Jagger, Bono, Shakira, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Elle Mcpherson, Elsa Pataky, Valentino Rossi and Leonardo di Caprio are just some of the well-known personalities who have also partied with us. In 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2011 Amnesia was awarded the Best Global Clubby the prestigious International Dance Music Awards in Miami. We have also launched our #AmnesiaWorldwide series and we continue to bring our Ibiza vibes to City’s around the world.
- DC-10 Club Ibiza : Now famous for being famous, as much as anything else, DC-10 has reached its elevated position thanks to offering a unique experience in Ibiza’s clubbing environment. When it first opened in 1999, and still typically now, it was a no-holds barred, hedonistic, dance yer socks off fiesta that was totally off the radar. In contrast to the rest of the clubs, it still does little or no publicity for its parties, meaning those who go are in the know and there for one reason: the music. DC-10’s longevity and success is ultimately thanks to its devotion to providing solid, quality underground electronic music. And you haven’t had a true Ibiza experience until you’ve danced away the afternoon in the venue’s famous garden.
- Destino Ibiza Club : Sophisticated yet integrated in nature, Destino’s luminous energy makes it the ideal place to let go and immerse yourself in the island vibe by day or under the moonlight. From exclusive wellness treatments, open-air yoga classes to a marvelous selection of dining concepts, stylish spaces to start off your evenings and an extraordinary setting for exceptional outdoor events, Destino will offer you a variety of unforgettable experiences with an extraordinary soundtrack. There’s something here for everyone.
- Ocean Beach Club Ibiza : The West Coast of Ibiza in San Antonio, Ocean Beach is located on the S’Arenal beach front with beautiful ocean views by day and the stunning Ibiza sunset at dusk. Designed so you can plan your day exactly the way you want to, the pool area is surrounded by luxurious day beds both in and around the pool which acts as the perfect place to spend your days partying with friends while bronzing under the Balearic sunshine. Whether you are looking for light bites at the comfort of your Poolside bed or reserve a table in the Beach Club Restaurant you can sample a taste sensation from one of our carefully selected dishes on the menu at our fusion cuisine restaurant.
- Ibiza Underground Club : Located in San Rafael between San Antonio and Ibiza Town, Ibiza Underground is a smaller-scale club tucked away in the shadows of island giants Privilege and Amnesia. Featuring a sizable outdoor terrace, the indoor nightclub is split into a small bar room and larger room with DJ booth and dance floor, and the lighting system is equipped with ceiling and floor installations in addition to projectors for displaying artistic photography on the walls and windows.
- Bora Bora Ibiza : A place as magical and special, with the best music of the moment and a mixture of cultures and people that make up the atmosphere that is Ibiza. Bora Bora will show you the lights of the island, with its magical colors, the beauty of the palm trees that surround the place that make you feel that you are in paradise.