The best night clubs and Nightlife in Moscow
Moscow nightlife never sleeps. The city of Moscow It is definitely one of the most interesting European cities: stories in metropolitan lines and secret bunkers, the architecture of its buildings, the Kremlin of St. Basil’s Cathedral, to the Soviet style of the Seven Sisters and modern skyscrapers . , make the Russian capital a unique and fascinating city. If there is something that is true about Russians, they love to party. In a city of more than 10 million people, there are more clubs and bars than anyone could sum up in a list; Here, however, is our curated list of the best places in Moscow for an epic night.
Most of Moscow’s nightlife contains inside a restaurant, a bar and a nightclub area. Perhaps because Moscow is such a big city with very low temperatures and taxis are so expensive, that the owners of bars and clubs want to offer their customers an “all-in-one” place for nightly entertainment. So, in other words, Moscow is the best city in the world for bars, especially considering that these multipurpose places often charge admission, but it is better to carefully choose the club for the night. One of the many things that Moscow is famous for is surely its wild nightlife. Moscow never sleeps. If there is any truth in Russian, you like to party! Despite its cold weather, when night falls, Moscow is a warm city with endless fun, trendy nightclubs, extreme luxury, beautiful Russian girls and lots of alcohol.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Moscow
1. Propaganda: Located in the Kitai Gorod area, Propaganda is one of the first clubs in Moscow and represents a reference point for the Moscow nightlife of more than 20 years. The popularity of this club is also due to its low prices and low door policy. This nightclub is one of the benchmarks for electronic music, with many local and international DJs who come to play their sets. On Thursday night there is a DJ with techno dj Sanchez, followed by the “Warehouse” night every Friday and Saturday with international DJs. Mondays and Tuesdays are dedicated to hip-hop and soul music. Open every day from 12.00 to 6.00.
2. Pravda Club: located in a building from the 1930s that used to be a printing factory, it is now one of the most modern nightclubs in Moscow. Pravda consists of two spaces: a larger room with three bars and a capacity of 800 people, and a smaller room, designed for private events and after the party. During the week, Pravda works as a restaurant-bar, so you can go there for a dinner or a long drink, while on Fridays and Saturdays it becomes a real club with live concerts and rave parties.
3. Duran Bar: Located in a former textile factory, Duran Bar is one of the most popular clubs in Moscow. It combines a terrace, a bar and a small club at the same time. The bar is spacious and elegant, with large windows that overlook the city. Attracting an elegant and rich crowd, Duran is home to the best Russian and international DJs to always offer high quality music. Open Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m., Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
4. GIPSY: Gipsy Bar also has a huge outdoor terrace covered with artificial grass, ready to receive more than 300 guests. The music options are very eclectic DJs that mix international hits with the best of electro, house and some local pop music. From Thursday to Sunday, this is the ideal place for all party goers in Moscow. The restaurant’s menu is international, with some excellent Indian dishes on offer, and the selection of exclusive cocktails is quite impressive: they have almost every type of alcohol you can imagine.
5. Krysha Mira: Located on a terrace with a magnificent view of the Moscow River, the Krysha Mira is the most fashionable nightclub in Moscow. On Fridays and Saturdays, the city’s rich revelers gather here to drink and dance until late at night. In the afternoons and evenings, however, it is also a restaurant where you can taste the dishes of Russian cuisine. On Tuesdays there are friendly table tennis tournaments, while on Wednesdays there are gourmet dinners. Usually, the Krysha Mira applies strict facial control and it is difficult to enter: but it is worth it, because here there are always the most beautiful girls in Moscow.
6. Lookin Rooms: Lookin Rooms is the creation of Yulia Schors, the controversial Russian designer. This two-story building can accommodate 800 partygoers, and its design reminds of the most modern clubs in New York, which adds to its exciting big city atmosphere. The space includes a dance floor, balconies and lounge. Monday through Friday, it is open from 11 a.m. at 12 a.m. and it works as a restaurant and bar, while on Fridays and Saturdays the party continues from 11 p.m. at 6 a.m. with some of the best house music DJs.
7. Icon Club: located in the Krasny Oktjabr, the Icon Club is one of the largest and most popular nightclubs in the city, with a capacity of more than two thousand people and specializes in organizing premium festivals with the latest musical trends in Russia. Every week there are parties with famous DJs, Russian and foreign stars, as well as creative themed events and dance performances. Open Friday and Saturday from 23.00 to 6.30.
8. Soho Rooms: The Soho Rooms It is one of the most exclusive clubs in Moscow. The club consists of four rooms: the dining room, the lounge bar, the disco room and the summer terrace that includes a rooftop pool. The terrace of this elegant and elegant environment with its beautiful views, and the restaurant serves gourmet Asian fusion cuisine with Russian specialties. Come swim in the luxurious nightlife of Moscow.
9. Jagger: The Jagger Bar. It has an unpretentious party atmosphere. This is one of the most popular clubs in Moscow and is an excellent option if you are looking for a wild night that ends only early in the morning. And ‘I was crowded and people come here just to celebrate, and it’s great to socialize and meet Russian girls 20 years and older. Music is a mix of classics such as the Rolling Stones, 2000 music and the latest commercial songs. The club is very busy in summer, when the crowd moves to celebrate the outdoor patio.
10. Siberia: Siberia is one of the best clubs in Moscow, elegant and expensive. The restaurant is both a restaurant and a disco, with many tables and a small bar for those who have not reserved table service with a bottle. Every Friday and Saturday there is a different artist who acts: the club is decidedly Russian with a strong focus on Russian commercial music.